The Somalia Food Security Cluster (SFSC) aims to be the primary source of information on the humanitarian response by addressing food insecurity, and by providing its members with a strategic vision and guidance in their response to the acute and underlying causes of crisis.
As per the rationale of the Global Food Security Cluster, the FSC aims to promote responses that are:
•Proportionate. The FSC will promote proportionate needs-based responses and advocate adequate resources and support.
•Appropriate. The FSC will promote seasonal and livelihood specific responses.
•Timely. In Somalia in particular, the FSC will aim to improve the timeliness of responses in order to provide a more effective and cost-efficient response.
- Capital - Mogadishu
- Population - 7,488,773
- Time Zone - GMT +03:00
- Currency - Somali Shilling (SOS)
Find the entire update here.
- AGRICULTURE GUIDANCE MODULE # 4: MONITORING AND EVALUATION
- AGRICULTURE GUIDANCE MODULE # 3: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ON INPUTS
- AGRICULTURE GUIDANCE MODULE # 2: TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS ON SEEDS
- AGRICULTURE GUIDANCE MODULE # 1: AGRICULTURAL PACKAGES SOUTH/CENTRAL
- Bill of Quantities Sample Spreadsheet