On 25 April, a 7.8 magnitude earthquake struck Nepal, with the epicenter in Lamjung District (north-west) of Kathmandu and south of the China border. Dozens of aftershocks followed. Food Security Cluster is activated to coordinate the food security response.
- Capital - Kathmandu
- Population - 25,284,463
- Time Zone - GMT +05:45
- Currency - Nepalese Rupee (NPR)
KATHMANDU:FSC MEETINGS ARE HELD MONDAYS (at WFP offices) at 10.30 AND THURSDAYS (at MoAD - restricted upon invitation).
GORKHA: FSC MEETINGS ARE HELD THURSDAYS AT 10.15 AT DDRC HALL.
SINDHUPALCHOK: FSC MEETINGS ARE HELD FRIDAYS AT 10.30 AM AT OSOCC TENT.
DHADING: FSC MEETINGS ARE HELD MONDAYS AT 08.00 AM AT DADO OFFICE.
NUWAKOT: FSC MEETINGS ARE HELD EVERY TWO WEEKS MONDAYS AT 08.00 AM AT DADO OFFICE.
Agriculture Working Group
- Post Disaster Needs Assessment, Executive Summary, June 2015
- FSC Nepal Earthquake Food Security Assessment, May 2015
- Nepal Food Security Cluster Agricultural Livelihood Impact Appraisal, 6th June 2015
- SAMARTH Rapid Market Assessment, 14 districts 11th June 2015
- ACTED ASSESSMENTS:District Dolakha, VDCs Kalinchok, Khopachagu, Alampu and Chilanka 10 June 2015
- Nepal Earthquake 2015 Situation Report No. 11 (as of 6 May)
- Nepal Earthquake 2015 Situation Report (as of 5 May 2015)
- Nepal: Earthquake 2015: Situation Report No. 10 (as of 4 May 2015)
- Synopsis: OCHA Nepal Situation Report No. 9 (2 May 2015)
- Nepal: Earthquake 2015: Situation Report No. 9 (as of 2 May 2015)