Cluster lead agencies: World Food Programme and Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO). Facilitator: Care International
Cluster member organizations:
ACF, ACORD, ACRA, ACTED, Africare, CARE, CCO, COOPI, Concern, CRF, CRS, CRT, FAO, FEWSNET, GIZ, Groupe URD, IMC, Intermón Oxfam, INTERSOS, MDM, MSF Suisse, MSF France, MSF Hollande, OHD, OXFAM GB, Première Urgence, SIF, Solidarités International, WFP, SOS SAHEL, BELACD, Ministere de l'Agriculture
- Save lives and improve food security of vulnerable population (men and women) affected by crisis.
- Reinforce and diversify livelihoods to strengthen resilience of vulnerable population (men and women) and communities in emergencies and ER.
- Improve food security analysis and information management while ensuring the availability of gender disaggregated information.
- Reinforce coordination and enhance the capacity of field actors.
- Capital - N'Djamena
- Time Zone - GMT + 01:00
- Currency - Central African CFA franc (XAF)